I’m happy to let others use my works, and I love knowing when they find a use for them. However, I ask that you follow my terms if you want them in your project:
- Please do not take credit for any of these.
- Please do give me credit for what I make. You may do so by mentioning my name(Lunara), or linking to my blog or the post with the sprite in it. Spread the word so others may be able to find something they are looking for.
- Please do not hotlink the images! This means taking the link of an image and posting it elsewhere.
- Do not redistribute anything I post without my permission.
- If you would like to recolour or franken parts from anything I make, you are welcome to do so. Please just mention that I made the original.
- If you are making a commercial project and you would like to use my creations, please contact me and we’ll work something out. I normally don’t mind it that much, as long as I still get credit for what I made, but it really all depends on the circumstances. To contact me, you can PM me on the RPGMakerWeb forum. Here is my profile. I do not, and will not, take requests.
- Generator parts are free for commercial use, as long as I am given credit and a copy of your game, if you ever release it.
If you would like to link to my blog from wherever(maybe your own blog, or a forum signature), I would really appreciate it. If you add a link to my blog on your own, let me know, so that I may link back!
This is a banner I’ve made for the blog:
And here is a userbar that I’ve made for use on forums.
Thank you so much for reading this page, and for visiting my blog!