Just some stuff I’ve forgotten to upload in the past.
Yes, I’ve finally started working on Face parts. I know it has taken me a while, possibly too long.
You can find these parts on this page.
I’m also in the process of recolouring all the red hairs for faces and making them orange, to match my sprite recolours. It might take me a little while longer, though.
I’ve updated the add-on page once again, this time with headgear! You can take a look at them here.
Also, I’ve updated a file in last month’s upload. Since I’m sure most of you won’t want to re-download another folder just for one image, here’s the image I fixed:
I’ve updated the Generator Add-ons page with more RTP parts. Get them here.
I recently(today) thought about something that I’d like to use in a project that I’m working on in VX Ace. I also thought about how many versions I could make. This is just a small edit(angel statue tile + orb charset). There are two files: one has statues holding orbs, and the other is holding nothing, just in case you want to make the orb an item for the player to take.
Well, that was a lot more work than necessary. ._.; The next time I decide to make a sprite base, I’ll just have to remind myself of this and how much frustration it caused me. Oh well, as long as it’s finished.
And I realise that I’ll have to make a child base sometime in the future , but I’m staying as far away from that as possible for now … >.>
(I’m really glad I can now start making sprites with these bases.)