I know it’s been a while since I posted, so here’s something I made a little while ago. It’s pretty much the same as the Mack-sized Succubi I made. I know Enterbrain already made/included succubi sprites, but I find that these match the battlers a lot more.
Well, that was a lot more work than necessary. ._.; The next time I decide to make a sprite base, I’ll just have to remind myself of this and how much frustration it caused me. Oh well, as long as it’s finished.
And I realise that I’ll have to make a child base sometime in the future , but I’m staying as far away from that as possible for now … >.>
(I’m really glad I can now start making sprites with these bases.)