Just some stuff I’ve forgotten to upload in the past.
I’ve updated the add-on page once again, this time with headgear! You can take a look at them here.
Also, I’ve updated a file in last month’s upload. Since I’m sure most of you won’t want to re-download another folder just for one image, here’s the image I fixed:
I’ve updated the Generator Add-ons page with more RTP parts. Get them here.
I recently(today) thought about something that I’d like to use in a project that I’m working on in VX Ace. I also thought about how many versions I could make. This is just a small edit(angel statue tile + orb charset). There are two files: one has statues holding orbs, and the other is holding nothing, just in case you want to make the orb an item for the player to take.
Well, that was a lot more work than necessary. ._.; The next time I decide to make a sprite base, I’ll just have to remind myself of this and how much frustration it caused me. Oh well, as long as it’s finished.
And I realise that I’ll have to make a child base sometime in the future , but I’m staying as far away from that as possible for now … >.>
(I’m really glad I can now start making sprites with these bases.)