I know it’s been a while since I posted, so here’s something I made a little while ago. It’s pretty much the same as the Mack-sized Succubi I made. I know Enterbrain already made/included succubi sprites, but I find that these match the battlers a lot more.
I recently(today) thought about something that I’d like to use in a project that I’m working on in VX Ace. I also thought about how many versions I could make. This is just a small edit(angel statue tile + orb charset). There are two files: one has statues holding orbs, and the other is holding nothing, just in case you want to make the orb an item for the player to take.
Well, that was a lot more work than necessary. ._.; The next time I decide to make a sprite base, I’ll just have to remind myself of this and how much frustration it caused me. Oh well, as long as it’s finished.
And I realise that I’ll have to make a child base sometime in the future , but I’m staying as far away from that as possible for now … >.>
(I’m really glad I can now start making sprites with these bases.)
For those who don’t know, RPG Maker VX Ace has been out in Japan since December 15th. The release date for the official English translation is March 15th. This won’t change much for this blog, since VX Ace uses the same resources as VX, so if you want VX Ace and the resources I’ve made, there’s no need to worry! Just import them the same way as usual.
This release also brings about a new idea for me. Ace comes with a generator for faces and sprites. While faces aren’t really my strong point, I have decided that I will take some of my sprites and set them up for the generator, so you can make more unique sprites. I’ll start working on this soon to have some of them available for when the English translation is released.
I’ll be changing some things in the blog, as well, to reflect the fact that everything here can be used in both RMVX and RMVXAce.
And, just so this post doesn’t seem pointless to some of you, here’s another demon maid sprite:
Work is keeping me really, really busy lately, so I haven’t had much of a chance to create anything new. However, I was able to whip something up a in couple of hours. I just took the maid outfit and stuck it on one of the demon(oni) sprites that Famitsu released on their blog. I’m thinking of taking the maid animations that came with the VX Ace RTP and sticking that on her, too. We’ll see what happens.
I’ve decided that I like playing monster dress-up. Expect more of this in the future.
I apologize for the lack of updates, I’ve been very busy(and lazy). However, I have finally finished(I think) the diagonal template that I’ve been working on for use in TLL. Well, at least, the male version. The male human version. I’m still working on the female.